- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “JTLK” or “we” or “us” means JTLK Limited and the “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website or our mobile app (as the case may be) (collectively “our online-store”). By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We serve and deliver products to consumers. If you are interested in re-selling or distribution of our products please contact us via our affiliate program contact.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our online-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our online-store are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- You are required to register as a user before placing any order through our online-store. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
You authorise us to assume that any person using the online-store with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Please inform us via our website/by email/by phone immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our online-store.
- You will receive a password and/or Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) upon completing our on-line registration form. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the said passwords and PIN, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under those passwords or PIN. You agree to
- immediately notify JTLK of any unauthorized use of your passwords or PIN or any other breach of security; or
- ensure that you exit from your passwords or PIN at the end of each visit to the Websites. JTLK cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clauses or your use of any digital or electronic certificates in connection with the Services.
- Our online-store accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars. Information in other currencies is provided for indication only. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our online-store as at the date of purchase.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address, or goods are collected at our physical store (as the case may be).
- To provide secure online transactions, we employ Internet Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as information travels over the Internet. To check TLS Certificate information, you can right click with the mouse and choose “Properties” & “Certificates”.
- We use Paypal or Stripe, two industry leading payment service providers, to facilitate payments. We do not receive or store any of your credit card numbers on our own servers as an additional safety measure to protect your personal data.
- Via our payment service providers, we accept payment with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay and AmerikanExpress.
- Credit cards used for shopping should be valid and under the purchaser’s own name.
Where there are additional charges for delivery and/or installation, such charges will be set out separately for your acknowledgement and confirmation prior to proceeding to payment.
- Title to the product shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price, and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery / collection of the product (as the case may be).
- You must arrange with us for delivery / collection and installation of the ordered product(s) within 30 days from the date of the order as accepted by us. Otherwise, we shall be entitled to cancel this order and deduct 30% of the full price as administration charge and refund the remainder to you.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in other languages, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the versions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Notification for ordering
- Our online-store may limit the acceptance of orders for delivery to certain geographical regions as outlined in Delivery Conditions.
- Placing an order means you agree to purchase products or services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order. However, it does not confirm that we have accepted your order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that we are unable to accept your order (for example due to payment issue), we will notify you by phone or email.
- If your order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you accordingly and advise the date and time of delivery or availability for collection at a designated physical store as applicable.
Trade Mark Notice
JTLK, C-one, 2-in-1-charging, 2-way-charging are trademarks of JTLK Limited and JTLK Limited has registered trademarks and pending trademark applications in a number of countries. Any unauthorised use or reproduction of the trademarks may amount to an infringement of the rights of JTLK Limited.
Disclaimer, Copyright and Limitation of Liability
This Terms applies to the use of jtlk.net and all information stored on or receivable through this or any other jtlk.net server (“Information”) and any goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through JTLK online-stores by you (“the User”). This notice limits the liability of JTLK Limited and its employees in relation to any such use, Information, goods and services.
JTLK Limited expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty:
- in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, jtlk.net or the Information;
- in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through jtlk.net or pursuant to the Information;
- that any access to jtlk.net or the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person;
- for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Information. JTLK does not endorse or recommend any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in the Information, nor does the Information constitute JTLK’s views or opinions.
Disclaimer on links to Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided or operated by third parties. JTLK does not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites and thus JTLK does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of other websites.
The Information may be protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). If the User downloads, copies, transmits, publishes, stores or otherwise uses the Information without the consent of the owner of such rights, the User may infringe such laws or rights. It is the User’s responsibility to determine whether any such infringement (“Copyright Infringement”) will occur.
Limitation of Liability
JTLK shall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- any direct loss;
- any consequential or indirect loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
- the User’s liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arising under or in any way out of the Information or jtlk.net’s use.
In consideration of JTLK allowing the User access to the Information and / or jtlk.net, the User agrees:
- not to carry out or allow any Copyright Infringement;
- not to use the Information or the User’s access to jtlk.net for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose;
- to take all steps to ensure the Information does not damage the User’s information or systems;
- to ensure that all information which you provide to jtlk.net is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
- to JTLK conducting research on access to the Information;
- to all JTLK’s disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in this notice; and
- to JTLK’s personal data policies current from time to time applying.
If you are under the age of eighteen, a minor or not capable of assuming legal responsibility, you should seek advice from your parents or guardians as to the meaning and consequences of these terms and conditions before using any of the Services. You must not provide us with your personally identifiable information unless you have received the consent from your parents or guardians. JTLK presumes that every User of the Websites has the requisite capacity required for any use of any of the Services and, by using any of the Services, you undertake and warrant to us that you have the requisite capacity. JTLK is not obliged to verify the age or capacity or any Users, but in the event it is discovered that any Users lack the requisite capacity, JTLK reserves the rights as may be available against such Users, or the parents or guardians of such Users, including the right to be indemnified by them against all the loss or damage suffered by us as the result of the said lack of capacity or to cancel their registration and terminate their access to the Website.
User agrees to hold JTLK harmless and indemnify JTLK against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), and expenses in connection with your use of jtlk.net in breach of the terms and conditions herein or negligence.
Availability and Suitability of Services
JTLK does not warrant that the information or materials contained in jtlk.net are current or accurate or that any of the products or services featured on jtlk.net are available. JTLK may change the materials appearing on jtlk.net at any time without notice.